1. If you know that you did something wrong that
hurt your husband or wife humble yourself and
apologize. If your spouse genuinely apologized,
forgive him or her. No marriage can survive
without constant forgiveness and apology.
2. Telling your spouse where you are, who you
are with and what time you are coming home is
not hard — if you have nothing to hide.
3. God said the two shall be one. Fight to keep
other people out of your marriage. Therefore what
God has joined together let no mother, sister,
father, brother or family put asunder.
4. Don’t Preach to Your Spouse. Don’t demand
love, attention, respect and affection. Rather show
your spouse how it’s supposed to be done. Be
the change you want to see in your spouse.
5. Anybody can get married, but it takes genuine
love to stay married. The real act of marriage
takes place in the heart, not in the ballroom or
church or synagogue.
6. A virtuous wife does not spend time on the
phone broadcasting her private marital issues to
all her friends and work associates. She goes in
the inner room, in her closet and gets on her
knees and takes everything to God prayer.
7. Listen to your spouse. Oftentimes your spouse
doesn’t need answers or advice; they just need
you to sit down next to them, hold their hand,
look them in the eyes, and listen.
8. Marriage flourishes when the couple works
together as a team; when both husband and wife
decide that winning together is more important
than keeping score.
9. True love is more than just kissing, hugging or
sleeping together; it’s about loyalty, honesty,
respect, courtesy and the steadfast commitment
to love one person for life.
10. LOVE YOUR WIFE