You need to realise that:
1. You can never see a perfect person on earth.
Therefore never you expect your spouse to be
100% perfect in character and looks. Everyone has
at least one error in him/her.
2. Both you and your spouse came from different
families with different home trainings. Therefore,
not expect your spouse to posses exactly all the
things, behaviours, norms and values that you
3. Marriage is a learning Institution where we
learn, adapt and adjust to blend with each other.
4. Quarrels or misunderstanding must surely arise
between husband and wife sometimes. It is
5. A successful marriage requires the maturity,
tolerance and patience of both husband and wife.
Therefore, stop searching for a perfect person to
marry. Search for a person who can accept you
despite your errors, who can tolerate your short
comings and who can cope with your characters.
You should also be able to cope with the
short comings too..